Vietnam.vn - Nền tảng quảng bá Việt Nam

The Middle East is getting hotter every day.

Báo Sài Gòn Giải phóngBáo Sài Gòn Giải phóng19/11/2024


The Israel Defense Forces have issued an expanded evacuation order for Palestinians in the southern Gaza city of Khan Younis, one of the largest evacuations of the 10-month conflict, shortly after Israeli tanks returned to the eastern side of the city.

Attack in succession

The announcement, posted on social network X as well as text and audio messages sent to residents' phones on August 11, stressed the need for people to quickly evacuate to the newly established humanitarian zone. According to Philippe Lazzarini, director of the UN Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees, Gaza's people are trapped, lack shelter and need comprehensive assistance. The Israeli military said it had attacked about 30 Hamas military targets in the past 24 hours, including military bases, anti-tank missile launchers and weapons depots.

M8c.jpg
Palestinian mother and child leave Khan Younis city

After an airstrike on a school converted into a refugee shelter in northern Gaza (killing around 100 people), Israel launched another airstrike near Khan Younis market, killing four people and injuring many others. According to the United Nations, most of Gaza’s 2.3 million people have been forced to flee their homes, while much of the infrastructure has been almost completely destroyed, turning it into a wasteland of rubble and no place is considered safe.

Meanwhile, according to Lebanese military sources, two members of the Lebanese Hezbollah force were killed in Israeli airstrikes in several areas of southern Lebanon on August 11. The Israeli army carried out six airstrikes on five towns and villages, and launched artillery attacks on eight towns and villages in southern Lebanon. Hezbollah also attacked several Israeli locations. Clashes between Hezbollah forces in Lebanon and Israel have increased in recent days.

The Israeli army also fired a barrage of rockets at a Syrian military base in the Tel Al-Jabiya area of ​​the southern province of Daraa. Black smoke was seen rising from the site near the Israeli-occupied Golan Heights and ambulances were dispatched to the scene, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights (SOHR) said. The SOHR added that the military base belonged to Syrian government forces but did not provide further details. Israel has not commented on the incident.

Iran's statement

Axio news agency reported that Israeli Defense Minister Yoav Gallant informed US Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin that Iran is preparing for a large-scale attack on Israel. In a statement on August 12, the Israeli Defense Minister confirmed the information. The two ministers discussed coordination of operations, strategy, and the readiness of the Israeli military against threats from Iran.

Secretary Lloyd Austin also ordered the deployment of a US guided-missile submarine to the Middle East. The public announcement of the submarine deployment is a rare move by the Pentagon, as the nuclear-powered submarine USS Georgia was in the Mediterranean in July. The US military has previously announced the deployment of additional fighter jets and warships to the Middle East as Washington works to bolster Israel’s defenses.

MINH CHAU synthesis



Source: https://www.sggp.org.vn/trung-dong-nong-len-tung-ngay-post753798.html

Comment (0)

Simple Empty
No data

Same tag

Same category

The 'U-turn' of the only female student admitted directly to Ho Chi Minh City University of Medicine and Pharmacy
How does artificial intelligence work?
Ho Chi Minh City - the shape of a modern 'super city'
A series of events promises to bring Binh Dinh's image far and wide.

Same author

Heritage

Figure

Enterprise

No videos available